Sunday, February 21, 2016

Introduction

Hello!  Let me start by getting my introduction out of the way. This is me:





I'm Brian Myers, the BIM Manager for Alberici Constructors based out of St Louis, MO. I want to start by thanking Brad for providing me the opportunity to join this blog and to share some of my thoughts and experiences.  I have both very high level experience in the industry as well as very technical picks and clicks experience, so my posts will reflect a bit of both backgrounds. If you have any questions or topics that you would like to see discussed, please reach out to me at brian@brianmyers.us . I'll be glad to either respond privately or by writing up a nice article here. My experience ranges from Architectural and MEP design to Construction technologies, so feel free to ask me anything, more often than not I'll have an answer. 



1 comment:

architect11 said...

Welcome aboard Brian! It's good to see this thing get kickstarted again. Looking forward to your insightful comments.